Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ask a different question

I think that listening to this clip and considering its implications is well worth your 40 minutes. I can't not listen to this speaker from my frame of reference, which includes being a regular subscriber to this podcast, so I can't know what it's like for you, so I welcome your feedback. But I think you should listen. I then challenge you to come up with one concrete application for your life. It should be small, simple, and consistent with the message. I am going to try to do the same for myself. And I'll post it.

Adam

Download "Beautiful: The Courage to be Life's Missing Part" at http://askthequestion.ca/podcast.php

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting...

yup said...

you rock, adam...

yup said...

Oh... and

TAG... your it... check out my blog, sir...